The Platinum plan includes the following coverages:
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Interruption
- Trip Delay
- Accident and Sickness Medical Expense
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- Baggage Delay
- Baggage Loss
- Common Carrier Accidental Death & Dismemberment (Air Only)
- Repatriation of Remains
- 24/7 Worldwide Travel Assistance Services
- Concierge Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pre-existing medical conditions exclusion waiver applies if purchased within 14 days of the initial trip payment or deposit and full trip cost is insured
Cancel For Any Reason Upgrade +25% premium
• Limit is 75% of trip cost.
• 100% of non-refundable pre-paid trip cost must be insured
• Must be purchased within 14 days of your initial trip deposit
• Not available to residents of New York State.
Cancel for Work Reasons Upgrade +15% premium
• Limit is 100% of trip cost
• Provides Trip Cancellation and Interruption for business-related reasons
• Must be purchased within 14 days of your initial trip deposit.
Please read the policy carefully. This is only a summary of our program. Please read the policy carefully to fully understand the coverages, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions. Not all plans or coverages are available in every state. This summary does not replace or change any part of your policy. If there is a conflict between this summary and the policy, the policy will control. Please contact AXA Assistance USA if you have any questions.
Residency: United States
Not available to single travelers age 17 & under
Max Trip Length: 60 days
Travel to countries where the US State Department has a Current Travel Warning or
US OFAC Sanctions & Embargoes are excluded from coverage.
Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Eritrea, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Niger, North Korea, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Yemen
Description of Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
Service and Support